WHAT IS SHOPIFY?
Shopify is one of the most popular subscription-based ecommerce solutions in the world. The powerful ecommerce shop platform allows users to set up an online store easily and sell their products and goods. Shopify is renowned as an effective solution in the market that has helped small business owners and individuals grow their ecommerce businesses in an easier, quicker and effective way.
The platform has extensive features that make it easy for users to use such as storefront builder, shopping cart management, marketing, product management, and analytics. Shopify offers completely hosted plans with unlimited bandwidth and storage, and user-friendly Shopify Stripe Payments for processing transactions. It integrates more than 70 payment gateways and has checkouts in over 50 languages, thereby making it easy to sell products to customers anywhere in the world.
- It’s easily accessible.
- Highly secure and reliable – Shopify deals with payment methods and set up including storage of sensitive customer information. Due to its hosted solution, the platform deals with server upgrades and maintenance to keep the store accessible at all times.
- It is affordable. As an online store owner, you don’t need to worry about paying a large amount of money every month for hosting, website maintenance, and upgrades. Shopify provides affordable pricing, a minimum monthly cost for utmost services.
- Shopify is incredibly responsive. It’s easily accessible on mobile devices. Your customers can access your store on any device and shop for their needs.
- Seamless integration with social media platforms.
- The platform is easy to customize. Shopify features a wide range of themes that you can choose to set up your store.
- Access to SEO and marketing tools.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Anyone interested in online retail business can use Shopify. Merchants, entreprenuers, start-ups, and SMEs can also use Shopify to sell their goods online.